Monday, July 27, 2009

Bows





Well, this is officially my first blog post! Darren sat with me this morning, and showed me the ins and outs of Blogger. As my first act as a blogger, I want to post some of the cutest poses I've ever seen. Tegan's hair is already about 3 inches long (when wet) and those locks are crying out for cute hair accessories. I haven't seen someone pull off bows so well since Shannon in the college days.
Here you go!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh! I love the bows! Super cute - and good job Mommy with the blog posting. Emily

Carpenter Family Blog said...

Adorable! She is so cute! Welcome to the world of blogging :) Faith

The McFarlane Family said...

That is one cute little girl who is putting on a little chub in the thighs!

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

Kryssa! She is so precious! What a blessing! I look forward to meeting her someday soon. More posts please!

TheFischerFam said...

I love the bows. Sooo cute!

Molly said...

I'm in love! Well done, KJ!

Shannon said...

Oh I love it ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

And oh my goodness I just realized there are HEART buttons on the bows... I definitely approve ;)!

The Heaviland Family said...

Love those bows!

Renee' said...

She's beautiful Kryssa and seems so content and happy :)
Good job with the blogging!

love,
Renee

Veals said...

Seriously adorable! What a precious little girl!