Saturday, March 27, 2010

January - March

It has been a super busy January, February, and March. Here are a few pictures taken throughout it - most of them are of Tegan but occasionally you'll spot Darren or Kryssa. We went to Ballard, we've been playing in the sunshine on the deck, gone to the park, and spent a lot of time jumping around the house. Enjoy!



I love this video. I don't know if it was the cold temperature of the door, or if there was something that tasted good on it, but Tegan went to town for a good five minutes.



And today we went to our favorite park - "North Creek Wetlands". There are some pictures of our trip in the slideshow above, but below is a video of Tegan enjoying the swing.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Super cute guys - I love the ones on your back porch. The light is great :-)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

So adorable! What a love!