Just a reminder - you can always click on the badge to the left to view pictures that we upload to Flickr. I don't always remember to blog them, and we're trying to be better about uploading them when we're out and about.
Here are a couple of quick slideshows.
The first is from a morning spent with our friends the Weiseths at the Edmonds beachfront. A lot of adoption talk amongst the ladies, a lot of time watching kids/the tide/sand/cigarette butts/babies/jellyfish/seaweed amongst the men - you get the picture. It was fun:
The second is just some random pictures taken since we started this summer. I'll add more to the set as I dig through our recently reorganized photo folders, but here goes:
Just a quick little fact for you - in June we shot about 300mb of photos. So far, in July, we have taken close to 1GB. It has been a very busy month!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment